How to install Business on Windows
Business Accountz requires Oracle Java 8 (not Open JDK) in order to run.
- Download the correct Java for your operating system. Follow the instructions to install Java: https://www.java.com/en/download/help/windows_manual_download.html
- Download the program from here:
- Open the zipped folder you just downloaded
- Drag the
bazfolder onto your desktop and open it
- Open the
Double click on the relevant file to you:
- You will get a Windows message about it being an unrecognized application.
Click More Info
Select Run anyway
- Double click
runWinagain to open Business Accountz
- To run the program each time go back to step 5. Or you could create a shortcut of the
For the more advanced see this article: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-create-and-run-batch-file-windows-10
If you have a Business Accountz backup go to File > Restore a backup and select your backup file.
By deafult the backups are made to the BAK folder.
Please see this thread for details on how to make a backup to a USB. http://businesshelp.accountz.com/how_to_make_a_backup_on_a_memory_stick.html
To restore your data by navigating to File > Restore a Backup. Please see this link: http://businesshelp.accountz.com/restore_a_backup.html